European Pharmaceutical Aerosol Group (EPAG)
Summary of updated privacy notice to comply with GDPR from 25 May 2018
The purpose of the EPAG website is to keep EPAG members and industry bodies informed about current activities. EPAG is the controller. If you have any requests concerning your personal data or any queries with regard to how we handle your data you can contact us using the contact form in the footer.
Principles of our policy
- Private: We will never sell, rent or trade personal data to other companies.
- Secure: In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of personal data to prevent unauthorised access.
- Necessary: We won’t collect information unless it is used to deliver a better service or to give you useful, relevant information.
Data We Collect From You
We receive personal data as follows:
- Directly from you – This is usually the contact details you provide when you contact us directly or via a form on our website.
We provide services to businesses but we do not, and have no need to, collect any sensitive information about you. The information we collect is limited to what is required to serve you.
Securely Using Your Data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer, tablet or mobile phone.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may legitimately interest you where you have engaged with us to negotiate or contract services.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
We may compile and provide aggregate statistics about our site users, information requests, traffic patterns and any other related site information but will never identify you as an individual.
Information about you will be kept secure and it will not be supplied to anyone else, unless we are obliged or permitted by law to disclose it. EPAG does not sell, rent or trade any personal information supplied by you to any third party.
Information that we collect and process shall not be kept for longer than is necessary. However, we will retain information:
When information is no longer required or if relevant when requested to do so we will securely delete or destroy such information.
Our registered office is:
EPAG, Unit Q, Troon Way Business Centre, Humberstone Lane, Thurmaston, Leicester, LE4 9HA, United Kingdom
You can contact us by writing to the business address given above, by email using the contact form in the footer.
Data Subjects’ Rights
Please contact EPAG to:
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with your Supervisory Authority. In the UK, the supervisory authority is the ICO, https://ico.org.uk.
A cookie is a very small text file placed on your computer. Cookies help us to:
Most cookies are deleted as soon as you close your browser, these are known as session cookies. Others, known as persistent cookies, are stored on your computer either until you delete them or they expire. You can choose to block or delete cookies through your browser settings at any time.